In this article, the focus will be on seven digital products that can be created using AI tools. The potential profit margin for these products is around 91%, making them almost completely passive. The niches for these products are relatively untapped, meaning there is a lot of potential for success.
The first product idea covered in the article is generating patterns. With the help of AI tools like Mid-Journey, patterns can be generated quickly and easily. These patterns can be used for a variety of purposes and sold as digital downloads on platforms like Etsy. The second product idea is selling wedding resources, such as wedding invitation templates. AI tools like Mid-Journey and Canva can be used to create minimalist designs that are in high demand on platforms like Etsy. The third product idea is creating real estate guides, which can be generated using AI tools like Chat GPT. These guides can be sold to real estate agents or prospective home buyers and sellers.
- AI tools like Mid-Journey, Canva, and Chat GPT can be used to create a variety of digital products with high profit margins.
- Niches for these products are relatively untapped, providing opportunities for success.
- Product ideas include generating patterns, selling wedding resources, and creating real estate guides.
Generating Patterns with AI
One of the digital products that can be created using AI tools is generating patterns. With the help of AI, it is possible to create seamless patterns that can be used for making printable papers or for any other purpose. For example, Sweet Shop Design is a shop that sells digital download patterns with about 35,000 sales, bringing their total up to around seventy thousand dollars. Similarly, Papers by Helen has around 5,500 sales, generating about fourteen thousand dollars in passive income with only 37 listings.
Mid-journey is an image generation AI that can be used to generate seamless pattern designs. By giving it a prompt, it can generate an image based on that prompt. Stack and Profit on YouTube has an awesome video that explains how to create seamless pattern designs using mid-journey AI. By using a prompt, AI can generate patterns in just a matter of minutes with hardly any work at all. Once the pattern is generated, it can be brought into a website like Photopet, a free Photoshop alternative, and defined as a new pattern. This allows the pattern to be replicated, made larger, made smaller, or really do anything with it that one wants. The file can be saved and offered as a digital download on Etsy.
In summary, generating patterns with AI is a relatively easy and passive way to make money online. By using mid-journey AI, patterns can be generated quickly and easily.
Selling Wedding Resources
One profitable digital product niche is wedding resources, and it’s no surprise that Etsy is a hot spot for these products. One example shop is A Wild Bloom Principles, which has likely made close to 1.6 million dollars already from selling digital download wedding resources. The shop’s wedding invitation templates have hundreds of reviews and are extremely simple designs, and other shops like Twist Stationery have similar designs that are in high demand. One shop even made it into the top 100 sellers of the last 30 days with 13,964 sales, which would likely amount close to $34,910 based on their average price of $2.50 just from the last 30 days.
To break into this market and automate as much as possible, a combination of Mid-journey and Canva can be used. Mid-journey can be used to generate a minimalist wedding invitation template, and then the generated images can be upscaled and brought into a website called Photo P to remove unwanted scribbles. The image can then be put into Canva and text boxes can be added back in to create a template that customers can use. Chat GPT can be used to help figure out where to place the text boxes in Canva. AI can take care of about 65% of the work, but there is still some manual work involved in removing the alien text and turning it into a template. The cost to run this business would be about $1.43 a day, with a difficulty score of 7 out of 10 due to the learning curve of using tools like Photoshop or Photo P.
Creating Real Estate Guides
Digital products have become increasingly popular due to their passive income potential and high profit margins. With AI tools, creating digital products has become even easier. One such product is real estate guides. Real estate guides are walkthroughs of the home buying or selling process that real estate agents can give to their prospective clients.
Real estate guides are a popular product on Etsy, with shops like Real Estate Templates Company having over 40,000 sales. AI tools like Chat GPT can be used to generate the content for these guides. By asking Chat GPT what to include in a real estate buyer guide, it can provide a breakdown of what to include and generate portions of text to go in each section.
While AI can complete about 70% of the work, the remaining 30% involves taking the generated text and putting it into a program like Canva or Word to make it visually appealing. The cost of using Canva is up to $13 a month depending on the plan.
Creating real estate guides can be a cheap and easy way to start selling digital products. The difficulty level is an 8 out of 10 for those who are not familiar with the industry they are creating guides for. However, having prior knowledge of the industry can make it easier to include the correct information.
Opening a Logo Design Shop
One of the digital products that can be created using AI tools is logo designs. With a profit margin of around 91%, logo design shops can be a relatively passive source of income. While the competition in this niche is high, there are still opportunities to tap into untapped niches.
AI tools can be used to generate patterns for printable papers or any other purpose. Mid-journey is an image generation AI that can be used to create seamless pattern designs. By giving it a prompt, it generates an image based on that prompt. The generated image can be used to create a new pattern that can be offered as a digital download on platforms like Etsy. The profit potential may not be as high as some other digital products, but it is easy to generate patterns with AI tools.
Another digital product that can be created using AI tools is wedding resources. By using a combination of mid-journey and Canva, minimalist wedding invitation templates can be generated. AI tools do most of the design work, but there is still some manual work involved in removing unwanted elements from the generated image and turning it into a template. The difficulty level for this product is 7 out of 10 because of the learning curve involved in using tools like Photoshop or Photo P.
Guides for various industries, such as real estate buyer and seller guides, Airbnb welcome guides, cleaning checklists, and recipe templates, are also popular digital products. Chat GPT can be used to generate useful information for these guides. AI tools can complete about 70% of the work in creating these guides. The remaining 30% involves taking the generated text and putting it into Canva Pages or Word to make it look nice. The difficulty level for this product is 8 out of 10, especially if the creator is not familiar with the industry they are creating guides for.
Overall, opening a logo design shop using AI tools can be a profitable and relatively passive source of income. It requires some learning and manual work, but the potential rewards are worth the effort.
In this video, the speaker shared seven digital product ideas that can be created using AI tools. These products have the potential to make over $34,000 a month and have a high profit margin of about 91%. The niches for these products are relatively untapped, making it easier for creators to break into the market.
The first idea presented was generating patterns using AI tools such as Mid-Journey. By giving it a prompt, the AI tool generates an image based on that prompt, which can be used to create seamless pattern designs. The speaker suggested using websites like Photopet to define the generated pattern as a new pattern and then offer it as a digital download on platforms like Etsy.
The second idea was selling wedding resources on Etsy, targeting the Etsy demographic. The speaker suggested using a combination of Mid-Journey and Canva to generate minimalist wedding invitation templates. AI tools can do most of the design work, but there is still some manual work required.
The third idea was generating guides for different industries, such as real estate buyer and seller guides, Airbnb welcome guides, and cleaning checklists. The speaker suggested using AI tools like Chat GPT to generate useful information for these guides, which can then be put into Canva Pages or Word to make them look nice.
Overall, the speaker emphasized that these digital products are almost completely passive and have a high profit margin, making them an excellent opportunity for creators to make money using AI tools.